Sunday, April 5, 2015

New Blog Announcement

It's been almost 2 years since I last posted a recipe, and a lot has changed. I got engaged, quit a job, got a new job, bought a condo, renovated the condo, moved into said condo, planned my entire wedding, and got married.

After all that, I just started a new blog called Low Cal Cocktails to share my low calorie cocktail recipes I have created over the last couple years. Coming up with these recipes has been a passion of mine for a while, and I hope you check it out if you are interested in trying some full flavor, lower calorie cocktail recipes.


I will of course still be updating Spoonful of Sugar with new recipes now that the snow has melted, summer is just around the corner and the condo kitchen is ready for some baking action! It's been a long break, but I am excited to get back into the groove of things. First up will be a Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake I have had my eye on for a while now - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails