Wednesday, March 30, 2011

San Antonio Eats

So I just went through a lot of my pictures on my external hard drive and realized that I now have enough pictures of food from San Antonio restaurants to make a post! This post features four different restaurants all known for a different kind of food. If you're ever in the city of San Antonio, make sure to try these places out!

A humongous pizza from Big Lou's.

A mozzarella gyro from Demo's.

Hot dogs from Kings Ct. Frankfurters Express.

Burgers and onion rings from Chunky's.

3 comments:

  1. That food looks so yummy! Wanted to stop by and let you know I gave you an award back at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for posting this! We're still exploring the city after having lived here a year and are always looking for new and delicious places to eat! Im so glad I came across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I could help. San Antonio has some fantastic food - that's for sure!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails