Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Monster Cookies



Okay, here it is! The final Christmas cookie recipe! This one is definitely my favorite. It combines so many of my favorite ingredients into a sweet and chewy cookie. You can't go wrong with peanut butter, oats, and chocolate. Mmmmm...so delicious!

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp karo syrup
1/2 cup butter
4 1/2 cups oatmeal
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup m&ms (red and green for Christmas!)

Preheat oven to 350 F.

Mix ingredients together. Put onto a baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes.



2 comments:

  1. Love all your delicious Christmas Cookies, especially these monster cookies. I have been making the M&M Holiday Cookie recipe with red & green M&Ms for decades but think these would be a nice change of pace for next year.

    Would love to have you add one of your favorite cookie recipes to my Best Ever Cookie Collection Website if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog when I was looking for fudge brownie recipes and I just wanted to let you know that I really like it! I just started a food blog and I added you to my list of favorites. Feel free to check out mine as I begin to add more posts: http://bitesofsweetness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails