Sunday, December 27, 2009

Chocolate Crinkles

Alright, here is the second Christmas cookie recipe. These chocolate crinkles are so pretty when they are done baking, but you could always dunk the warm tops back into powdered sugar if you wanted to get rid of the crinkliness. These cookies are not sweet enough for me (which is why my mom likes them), so I would add chocolate chips to the recipe if I was making them for myself, but it's up to you to decide!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup oil
3 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
2 tsp vanilla
3 eggs
1/4 cup milk
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 375 F.

Combine the first 4 ingredients. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in milk. Stir in flour and baking powder. Chill. Roll 1 tbsp balls in powdered sugar and place on a greased baking sheet.


Bake 10-12 minutes. Makes 4 dozen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails