Wednesday, June 17, 2009

For the Love of Sugar


"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way!"

I have developed a love/obsession with cooking over the past couple years and decided to share my love with the online world. I have tried in vain to not pick up every dessert cook book I come across... But if it's on sale, that book has a new home on my shelf. Because of my unhealthy obsession with dessert cook books and everything sweet, I have made countless cakes, cookies, and everything in between. I have found quite a few recipes that I absolutely love and want to pass on to the next sugar-crazed baker. Thus, the reason for this blog's existance.

So if you have a sweet tooth and want to see some tempting sweet treats that will make you run to your kitchen and grab your electric mixer, scroll through my posts with caution. FYI, if you start drooling, that's completely normal. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through a google search for chocolate italian cream cake. You have some great looking recipes and I look forward to seeing more.

    ~Monica
    Lick The Bowl Good

    http://lickthebowlgood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails